Work with us
Cultural Dignity ‘n’ Care was founded in April 2010 and has now became a limited company in 2015. We deliver Domiciliary care services across the Bristol area, as well as some specialist services.
We are a non-profit organisation, meaning that any profit or surplus is reinvested into developing and improving our service delivery. In the near future we hope to provide services and charitable events within communities.
We currently employ staff from various cultural backgrounds to provide the services to meet people’s cultural needs. We are looking to employ people from a diverse background with skills and abilities in Health and Social Care sector, such as nurses and people that have experience of working with complex needs.
Benefits of working with us
There are many benefits which depend on the role you apply for; however, you can find some general information below:
- One of the benefit is balancing your home life with work, for example 28 days of holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees) and flexible working opportunities.
- You will receive training and advice to support you and to develop your skills in the caring sector.
- Our working environment is fun and relaxing and therapeutic.
- Being a part of providing support for community events and projects.
- We support and appreciate our service users.
- We will help you to develop and learn new skills.
- You will work with co-workers who are motivated and supportive.
- There are lots of opportunities to volunteer with us.
- We provide training for young people to work in an office environment.
- We provide work for students wishing to work on half term or long breaks.
- We can assist with the cost of training and cost for DBS checks.